What is automatic labeling machine?
An automatic labeling machine is a device that can attach rolls of paper or metal foil labels to prescribed packaging containers or products. The labels are self-adhesive on the back and are regularly arranged on a smooth backing. The peeling mechanism on the labeling machine can automatically peel it off. Labeling can complete various operations such as plane pasting, single-sided or multi-sided pasting of packaging, cylindrical pasting, partial or full-covering cylindrical pasting, and concave and corner pasting.
How do labeling machines work?
It mainly sends the bottles to the chain plate by the upper assembly line. After the bottles are equidistantly arranged into the photoelectric sensing area through the distance adjustment device, the labeling paper on the roll controlled by the stepping motor gets the signal and automatically sends the label. Apply the self-peeling label to the bottle without error and repeat the process. In the continuous bottle feeding process, the label paper is correctly attached to the bottle one by one, and the whole labeling process is completed after being flattened by the roller.
- Sturdy shape. Using three-bar adjustment mechanism, using the principle of triangle stability, using strong materials – stainless steel and aluminum, it is strong and durable.
- Wide range of applications. Not only flat labels, but also round bottle labels can be affixed, and they fit closely with the bottle, making switching and adjustment quick and easy.
- Flexible application and intelligent control. The bottles can be labelled standing up, can be automatically divided, and can be used alone or with the production line. With the function of light tracking, it can be automatically corrected and inspected to prevent waste of labels.
- Quality. The labeling works well, the surface is flat, and there are no wrinkles.
- Easy to operate. Whether it is labeling, running or dividing bottles, the rate can be adjusted, and the stepless adjustment can be adjusted according to production needs.
If you want to know more about the labeling machine, you can contact us. (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org )